Thursday, October 23, 2014

TEAM XALO!

I'm proud to announce that after all the hard work and dedication I have put into living a healthier life, I have been given the amazing opportunity to team up with an amazing company. I'm now a proud member of team Xalo and the MB30  Movement, promoting and using their brand new all-natural and innovative products! 

This is definitely an opportunity that I never thought would come, but after months of consideration and conversation, a vision became a reality. Through Xalo, I can help improve myself and use these awesome products to not only advance and push myself farther, but bring my friends with me along the way!

It's been YOU, my followers, my readers, my friends and family who have kept me accountable and helped me push myself to maintain this track of healthy living and promoting not only fitness, but an overall positive life! I could not have done this without you and now with your thanks, I can finally give back!

If anyone is interested in learning about Xalo or want to try some of out awesome products, please reach out to me! or copy and paste this link!

http://my.xango.com/connorcooney

This will take you to my personal page where you can search through a wide assortment of items from protein, cleansers, workout supplements and even some cosmetic products! 

Click the link, click the shop icon at the bottom right, and start exploring!

This is the opportunity of a lifetime and I am proud to be a part of it. Join me.

More information on products will be posted soon. I began using their supplements in my daily routine and have noticed awesome results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment