Thursday, February 13, 2014

On Your Quest....Eat some Quest!!!

Back in November when I competed in the Jay Cutler Baltimore Classic, there were tables full of various vendors trying to sell their products. From apparel to supplements and everything in between. Some were a joke and others were pretty reputable and convinced me to pursue their products even further. The on product that stuck out to me the most that day was the Quest Bar made my Quest Nutrition.

I initially thought that these bars were too good to be true, the flashy labeling, the crazy flavors - all a ploy to coax you into buying their product. Initially, I thought it was like any other protein bar, they lure you in with a good name and different look, but what you get inside the wrapper tastes like every other bland protein bar.....I was totally wrong.

The only downside for them is that they cost about $25 for a box of 12 bars but for the quality and taste I say $2.08 a bar is worth it. To all my friends who are serious into their healthy diets and macronutrient counting, these bars are a sweet alternative to meet your goals.

Check them out here!  --> http://www.questproteinbar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment