Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes!

PUMPKIN SPICE PANCAKES!

So this morning I wasn't feeling so great, I needed something that would fill me up but not fatten me up. So ladies and gents, I bring you my own concoction of pumpkin spice pancakes! Let me know what you think! 
Here's all you need to know about them!

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Macronutrients
Serving – about 2 (makes 4 pancakes )
Entire Batch / Per Pancake
522 / 130.5 calories
18g / 4.5g Fat
60g / 15g Carbs
36g / 9g Protein

Ingredients:
1 cup old fashioned oats (blended into a fine flour)

1 cup liquid egg whites

1tbsp melted butter flavor shortening (can use butter or other margarine but for calculating macros, I             used the butter flavor shortening)

1/3 cup stevia

2tsp coconut sugar (or brown sugar if you don’t have coconut sugar, again adjust the macros if you               chose to use brown sugar)

1tbsp pumpkin pie spice

½ tbsp. cinnamon

1tsp vanilla extract

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Pour 1/3 cup of batter into greased pan. Watch for bubbling at the middle then flip. Enjoy.

***these taste great with a little maple syrup! But make sure it's the "pure / all natural" kind.
 No Aunt Jemimah!

No comments:

Post a Comment